Tuesday, April 26, 2011

XOXOXO

In hindsight, I wish I had gone about this trip down memory lane a bit differently, so that the memories could have been chronological, but hopefully you'll appreciate it almost as much ;-)  Obviously, these are just a few bits and pieces that are standing out it my mind right now...I have so many more as I'm sure you do.  I am so very thankful for your friendship and the influence you have had in my life, I am a better person because of you!  You are such a kind, generous and thoughtful friend; the kind most people don't ever have the opportunity to have or know...I am very blessed!  I HATE that the miles and life in general have kept us from keeping in touch over the last year or so!!!  I would LOOOOOVVVEEE to reconnect!!  Whatever happens though, please know that you can ALWAYS call on me for anything...even if it's just to reassure you when the alarm goes off in the middle of the night and Adam's out of town or any other happiness or sadness.  I love you so much, my dear sweet friend!  Wishing you the most fabulous upcoming birthday EVER!!! 

XOXOXO, Carrie Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment